Wednesday, March 17, 2010

B Campbell and the NEON TREES



I have a friend who has been dedicated to making music longer than I've been drawing skate-punks and cheese-monsters. He is a true "outlier" when it comes to the bass guitar. We both come from the west side of sin city where greasy pizza, slurpees, and 150 degree asphalt are the essence of a summer night. Brandon Campbell plays bass in a band called NEON TREES. They just released their debut album, HABITS. Its ONLY 7$ on itunes. Get it. If you are a lover of rock-n-roll you wont be disappointed. Even though I love my friend I would not recommend this if it wasn't good. Check it out.

7 comments:

Emilie and Branden said...

Yes. Yes. And yes. No fillers. I love listening to it. Let's go celebrate at Verezzano's or Macayo's.

Kam Belly Soup said...

Sounds good! I remember seeing him at your wedding. Super cool for them. I will go buy and support.

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy your own writing style, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep writing as it just simply truly worth to read it,
looking forward to view more and more of your own articles, cheers :)

Dillon Thompson said...

Brandon is the Bruce Lee of Bass guitar. Im so happy for his success.

Netty said...

I love your work. It's truly amazing.

Annette
www.neonpolish.com

gordon peterson said...

got it. really like it.

Mrs. Harris said...

Brandon and I grooved with a band called Simple People for a while...this kind of success couldn't have happened to a better guy.